Responsible Beverage Server Course
1. Click the Learning Plan 1 Study Guide link and it will open in a new tab.
2. Click the Live Zoom link for Learning Plan 1, which will open in a new tab.
3. Point to the live streaming video, then click your right mouse button, and choose Picture in Picture.
4. Click the Learning Plan 1 Study Guide tab at the top of your screen. This will allow you to navigate
the study guide and enjoy the live streaming video instruction at the same time.
5. Complete the required Quiz. Retake until the required 100% is achieved.
6. Repeat steps 1 thru 5 above to complete all five learning plans.
7. Complete the final exam and achieve the required 80%.
8. The Certificate of Completion will be e-mailed.
Learning Plan 1
Learning Plan 2
Learning Plan 3
Learning Plan 4
Learning Plan 5
Open all 5 Study Guides & Publication 302 for reference before completing the final exam.
Demonstrate the understanding of
how to execute proper age identification
Explore the stages of Alcohol Impairment
& Human Behavior
with impaired customers
Explore state and
local alcohol related laws, ordinances,
Demonstrate the understanding of the laws and regulations controlling the sale and use of tobacco
* All students are REQUIRED to achieve a score of 80% or greater to
successfully complete the course.
* Retakes must be a different version of the final exam.
* If after 3 attempts a score of 80% or greater has not been achieved, a
learner is REQUIRED to re-take the entire course including video
instruction, competency quizzes, and the final exam.
* Final exam scores and feedback will be provided upon submission.
Click Version A
of the Final Exam below if this is your first attempt.
After submitting the Final Exam your score & feedback will be provided.
If you achieve 80% or 24 out 30 questions correct or greater, click the "Request Certificate of Completion" link below and if not complete Version B.
Click "Request Certificate of Completion" link below if you have not done so already.